Re: Enabling GNOME 3.8 moduleset in DL

Hi,

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 10:54 PM, Fran Dieguez <listas mabishu com> wrote:
>> What about enabling the GNOME 3.8 module set in Damned Lies?
>>
>> Next thursday GNOME 3.7.2 will be released and GNOME 3.6 has been
>> released more than a month ago.
>>
>> So, I think that it could be fine in order to get to work teams
>> interested in translate it.
>
> Really,
> nobody has nothing to say?

I'd say it's way too early. Strings will move a lot before 3.8 and
starting translations now will just result in a loss of time and
productivity, especially since there are newcomers that jump on a
module whenever there's an untranslated string.

Looking at the various releases on Damned lies, I can see that no team
has reached 100% everywhere. So if you're really bored and need
something to work on, you should already be able to find something, be
it the 3.6 documentation (which will then benefit 3.8 too), the extra
modules or anything else.

--
Alexandre Franke