GCompris translation update / Release delayed again

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your efforts, I again got some request from translators
to delay the release.

I set the new date to Sunday 18th.

Since there are usually a lot of feedback after a new release, we can
expect to have to make a new one within a month or so. Thus it is a good
opportunity to work on an outdated translation. Think also to publish in
your language community the following page on which we describe what is
needed to create a voice set for GCompris.
http://gcompris.net/wiki/Voices_translation

PS: It make me think that I should maintain a web page showing the
result of our check_missing_voices.pl tool for each language.

Bruno.