Re: DL inconsistency

El dj 01 de 11 de 2012 a les 13:06 +0700, en/na Andika Triwidada va
escriure:
> Dear DL admin and translators,
>

> I saw DL inconsistency these last few days. For instance, [1] shows 3
> strings untranslated, but when we check from detailed page [2], we
> will only see 2 strings untranslated instead of 3. Is this a known
> problem?
>

> Regards,
> Andika
>

> 1. http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/id/
> 2. http://l10n.gnome.org/languages/id/gnome-3-6/ui/

Hi!

No, we were, not me at least, about that. It turns out that not only one
language is affected, but more:
http://l10n.gnome.org/releases/gnome-3-6/

The detailed page is always the more correct one though.

Gil Forcada

[ca] guifi.net - una xarxa lliure que no para de créixer
bloc: http://gil.badall.net
planet: http://planet.guifi.net