Re: GCompris translation update

Hi,

I am sorry but during the translation period, we got a lot of feedback
about bad or inapropriate english sentences. As GCompris targets children
and schools, we cannot ship it with these mistakes.

To give you more time to update your translation, the new release date is
set to the november 11th.

Thanks for your efforts.

Bruno.