Re: Releasing Rhythmbox 2.97 this weekend

I've just opened a new bug with a patch to remove markup from UI files. In a completed PO file, it just changes 10 strings, so it could be included in this release.

I've left two strings with markup, since I don't know how to remove it. I you accept the patch, and know how to fix these strings please tell me how to do it.

Cheers!

2012/5/30 Gil Forcada <gforcada gnome org>
El dt 29 de 05 de 2012 a les 09:11 +1000, en/na Jonathan Matthew va
escriure:
> Hi,
>
> I'm planning to release Rhythmbox 2.97 this weekend, 3rd of June at
> approximately 9:00 UTC. Strings are frozen until then, and translation
> updates would be much appreciated.
>
> thanks,
> -jonathan

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for taking care of letting us know. Just reviewing the
translations I noticed that there are quite a few <b></b> and
[1] for details).

Maybe not for this release, but maybe for the next release it would be
really cool to fix that.

There are scripts that allow you to update the strings also for the
translations too, ask in this mailing list (gnome-i18n) for pointers if
you need them.

Thanks for keeping this amazing music player! I'm all day long using
it ;)

[1] https://live.gnome.org/GnomeGoals/RemoveMarkupInMessages

--
Gil Forcada

[ca] guifi.net - una xarxa lliure que no para de créixer
bloc: http://gil.badall.net
planet: http://planet.guifi.net