Re: GCompris needs a translation update

On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 11:20 AM, Bruno Coudoin
<bruno coudoin gcompris net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We have set the 3rd of June as the new release date for GCompris.
>
> It will be mostly a maintenance release, a good opportunity to
> update the translations if its not already done.
>
> Also, you can refer to this page for additional instructions:
> http://gcompris.net/wiki/Translation_addons
>
> Thanks for your help,
>
> Bruno.

Dear Gnome L10n teams,

I would like to add my voice to Bruno's in asking for your help with
completing the GCompris strings for the upcoming release.

http://l10n.gnome.org/module/gcompris/

At Sugar Labs, we give GCompris games a light coat of Sugar and
re-package them as "Activities" for deployment on OLPC XO laptops (and
the other ways of tasting Sugar).

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/DocumentationTeam/Try_Sugar

The GCompris games are very popular with deployments and any
assistance with making these learning games available in these
children's native languages would be much appreciated and a wonderful
contribution to education.

Warmest Regards,

cjl
Sugar Labs Translation Team Coordinator