>   #. ## Message for note/p
>   #.
>   #. ## Comment for page/p
>   #. A different comment
>   #.
>   #. ## Comment for page/p
>   #. ## Comment for note/p
>   #. A common comment

It would be nice if element path would be prefixed with something keyword-
like, so that tools too (e.g. validation) could more easily take it into
account. Also I don't see need for explictly marking the comment itself, or
separating them with empty lines. So, it would come out as e.g:

  #. tag-path: page/p
  #. tag-path: note/p
  #. A different comment
  #. A common comment

The ordering (interleaving) should not really matter. Where it would matter,
it would be a clear sign that messages need to be separated (msgctxt). Which
would be done when first confused translator reports in.

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)