Re: Bad translations of key names

2012/3/15 Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>:

> Pretty much every language is making a pig's ear of a job translating
> the strings under the "keyboard label" context.

<snip>

> When we clearly mention to:
> - translate the strings
> - Remove the underscores from the key names

I should check, but I if I recall correclty that comment wasn't in PO
file when those messages was added for the first time. Are you blaming
against people that translated using common sense too?

Maybe a "we are sorry, but there was a misunderstanding. Could you
please try to fix it" would be appreciated.