Re: Vala tutorial translatable

Well, I've created a new wiki page for the spanish translation of the Vala tutorial: https://live.gnome.org/Vala/Tutorial/es

At this momment it just has an "Under construction" text, but we will work on it as soon as possible.

El 5 de marzo de 2012 10:21, Daniel Mustieles García <daniel mustieles gmail com> escribió:
I agree with you, since wiki has some advantages that a Mallard structure hasn't, but translating a wiki can be harder work, because if there is any modification in the original page, translated pages can be outdated if translators don't track every change in the original page. Also, reviewing this translation can be harder since it must be a «lineal» translation, while a po file can be translated without following any order.

This tracking is actually done by DL, showing statistics in the module's page, so it very easy to know if a module has been updated or not. Also, there is no need to include this tutorial in gnome-devel-docs; it could be a module like gtkmm-documentation.

Anyway, if there is no way to export this page to a module, we'll create a new wiki page with the translation.

Many thanks for your help :)