Re: Vala tutorial translatable

Many thanks Gil.

I think the second idea (moving it to a translatable system based in PO files) is the best choice :)

El 4 de marzo de 2012 11:46, Gil Forcada <gforcada gnome org> escribió:
El dg 04 de 03 de 2012 a les 11:03 +0100, en/na Daniel Mustieles García
va escriure:
> Hi all,
>
> Yesterday, a new translator joined Spanish team and asked about the
> possibility to translate the Vala tutorial [1] hosted in gnome.org.
>
> As far as I know, it is not listed in DL as a module (and I dont know
> if it has been written with gettext support). Anyway, it could be a
> good idea make it available for translation.
>
> What do you think about it? Should I open a bug for this issue?

Hi,

It's a wiki page, so the more he/she can do about it is creating another
page in the wiki (l.g.o/Vala/Tutorial/es ?) and start translating there
maybe.

You could ask the tutorial author and the docs team about moving that to
their growing developer documentation so that he/she could have a proper
translation system to translate on.

Cheers,

> Cheers
>
> [1] https://live.gnome.org/Vala/Tutorial

Gil Forcada

[ca] guifi.net - una xarxa lliure que no para de créixer
bloc: http://gil.badall.net
planet: http://planet.guifi.net