Re: New team for Mon (mnw)

El dv 27 de 07 de 2012 a les 12:31 +0700, en/na Mon Locale va escriure:
> Dear Translation Project Manager,
>
> I am Sumit Punnakari, would like to start a new translation team for
> Mon language (ISO-639-3: mnw).

Welcome to GNOME Translation Project! It's a joy to see new languages
coming to GNOME!!

> I've already checked in the Damned Lies, and there is no Mon in there.

You are right, so let's fix that! ;)

> I recently participated in Mon Localization Team, based in Thailand.
> We have 37 members in the team, all Mon speakers. We hope to be able
> to translate Gnome as well as all other Open Source related documents.
> Please accept this application. Thank you!

Wow! That's amazing! 37!? Great!

You should read this document on GNOME's wiki:
https://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/StartingATeam

And maybe, does it have a glibc locale already Mon?, you should also
read  this:
https://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/NewLanguage

Let us know if you find any blocker on your road, we, the Translation
Team, are more than happy to help you on any problem you have.

Welcome to GNOME!