Re: Dinner for GNOME i18n/l10n team at GUADEC

On 07/26/2012 04:47 PM, Petr Kovar wrote:
Hi all,

Joanmarie's suggested time is Sunday 29th July in the evening, hopefully
this works for everybody who RSVPed. Joanmarie also asked whether we have a
preference w.r.t. restaurant types, cuisine, etc.? Speaking for myself, I
don't and we should probably try to reduce items on Joanmarie's to-do list,

No worries. My theory is that the winner is the one with the biggest
to-do list. And I want to be a winner. :) :) :)

I checked with a couple of my colleagues. They suggested:

* http://www.restauranteartabria.com
* http://www.adegaobebedeiro.com
* http://www.miradordesanpedro.es
* http://www.nove.biz/en/domus

Pick the one which appeals to you and we shall go there. If no one has
any idea, the first two were mentioned by both of my colleagues so that
could narrow it down.

After looking at the websites, I'd vote for Domus. But any one will do, really. It's the people that counts in this case :).

Regards
Gabor Kelemen