Re: Dinner for GNOME i18n/l10n team at GUADEC

Hi all,

after some days of hard work, I have some time to read and answer some mail.

I want to go with all of you to the dinner as I live really close to Coruña. My preference is Sunday evening.

"O Bebedeiro" restaurant is a superb typical galician food restaurant but according their website Sunday evening the restaurant is closed ( http://www.adegaobebedeiro.com).

"Artabria" restaurant is located at the center of Coruña, so after the dinner we can take some beers without walking a lot.

The other two restaurants seems pretty cool but I don't know anything about them.

So I don't have a clear preference about the restaurant so is up to you (or people who know more about the city of Coruña) to choose one.

What about create a G+ event?

Cheers.

Fran Diéguez
http://www.mabishu.com
GPG: 43DD 1B00 035F A764 4986  E695 98BB 6626 A2A4 F9B8