Re: BoF/Meeting at GUADEC 2012 on July 30

Hi Petr,

About the Gtranslator hackfest, I'd like to help you organizing it. We can reuse the wiki page I created some time ago to manage a remote Hackfest I organized:

https://live.gnome.org/gtranslator/Hackfest2012

We can use this page to identify the main bugs that should be fixed.

See you at GUADEC!