Re: String additions to 'alacarte.master'

El dt 17 de 07 de 2012 a les 20:46 +0200, en/na Mario Blättermann va
Just FYI, the gnome-3-4 branch of alacarte resides now in "GNOME 3.4
(stable)" but the master branch remains in "Extra GNOME applications".
Shouldn't the latter go back to the "GNOME 3.6 (development)" release
set? I don't know about the reasons why it has once been gone, but seems
that it should be a part of the core modules. However, I haven't take a
look at the jhbuild modules... What's the current state?

http://ftp.acc.umu.se/pub/GNOME/teams/releng/3.5.3/
http://ftp.acc.umu.se/pub/GNOME/core/3.5/3.5.3/sources/

This is the current state, AFAIK. No alacarte in here.
It was removed based on these information[1], after some dicussion on the i18n-coordinators list.

Great you noticed it!

Fixed already :)

Based on what? "Looks like" [2] is not a strong/reliable enough argument to me. Clearly, we need to talk about improving the process of adding/removing modules during the i18n BoF :).

Is it officially back in the release?

Jasper: could you confirm the design/release teams (whichever is in charge) take on the future of alacarte? Is it going to be part of 3.6?

[1]: https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2012-May/msg00041.html
[2]: http://git.gnome.org/browse/alacarte/log/

Regards
Gabor Kelemen