Re: kyrgyz language

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 1:57 PM, Timur Zhamakeev <ztimur gmail com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i can commit Kyrgyz translations.
> please send me translated messages.
>
> PS.
> my e-mail: ztimur gmail com

Thanks Timur!

I updated the page at http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/ky/ with your
updated e-mail address.

It is possible to configure a 'mailing list' at
http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/ky/ (there should be an Edit link once you
are logged in).
Then, any updates and submissions of translations will be sent to this
mailing list.

Alternatively, you can visit
http://l10n.gnome.org/languages/ky/gnome-3-6/ui/ and then sort by
'Status'.
This will show the translations that are waiting to be committed.

Best,
Simos