Dinner for GNOME i18n/l10n team at GUADEC

Hi all,

The GNOME Foundation's Board of Directors would like to express their
appreciation to members of the GNOME i18n/l10 team(s) for their translation
work by inviting them for dinner during GUADEC 2012 in A Coruna. I was
asked to spread this awesome news to our mailing list.

To organize this event for GNOME i18n contributors, the Board needs to know
the headcount in advance to prepare everything.

GNOME translators, could you please follow up on this message to let us
know if and when you are going to be available?

Please note that the Board would appreciate this information ASAP - I'm
sorry for the late notice!

Thanks,
Petr Kovar