Re: Confirming Piotr =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Dr=B1g_as_the_new_co?= =?ISO-8859-2?Q?ordinator_for_the_Polish_team?=

Am 09.07.2012 09:06, schrieb Tomasz Dominikowski:
> Hi, I'm the current coordinator for the Polish team and I'd like to
> confirm that Piotr Drąg is the new coordinator for the Polish team.
> Please perform all the relevant administrative tasks in Damned Lies,
> etc. to move forward.
>
> The Polish team has never been in better hands, with a dedicated
> coordinator who "eats his own dogfood". I couldn't continue with the
> role as I have moved on to using different software solutions.
>
> Good luck Piotr!
>
> Regards,
>                 Tomasz Dominikowski

Coordinator has been changed as desired. Piotr, you should be able now
to do some maintenance when you login at your team page, such as mark
translators as commiters and so on.

Good luck with your new job!

Best regards,
Mario