=?ISO-8859-2?Q?Confirming_Piotr_Dr=B1g_as_the_new_coordinator_for_th?= =?ISO-8859-2?Q?e_Polish_team?=

Hi, I'm the current coordinator for the Polish team and I'd like to
confirm that Piotr Drąg is the new coordinator for the Polish team.
Please perform all the relevant administrative tasks in Damned Lies,
etc. to move forward.

The Polish team has never been in better hands, with a dedicated
coordinator who "eats his own dogfood". I couldn't continue with the
role as I have moved on to using different software solutions.

Good luck Piotr!

Regards,
                Tomasz Dominikowski

--