Re: [evolution-kolab] Porting and translating the plugin

[this was meant to go to the list straight, sorry Claude for the msgid mixup now]

Hi,

Am Mittwoch 25 Januar 2012, um 15:47:27 schrieb Claude Paroz:
> Le mercredi 25 janvier 2012 à 15:12 +0100, Christian Hilberg a écrit :
> > Hi again,
> >
> > Am Mittwoch 25 Januar 2012, um 13:52:14 schrieb Claude Paroz:
> > > [...]
> > > Here it is:
> > > http://l10n.gnome.org/module/evolution-kolab/
> >
> > I've noticed one thing: the project website link for evo-kolab
> > at l10n.gnome.org is the old SourceForge one, while the project
> > primary website is now at https://live.gnome.org/Evolution/Kolab
>
> This is automatically copied from:
> http://git.gnome.org/browse/evolution-kolab/tree/evolution-kolab.doap

Oops, I'll fix that. Will a fix in the .doap file propagate through to
l10n.gnome.org/module/evolution-kolab/ automatically, if I change the
.doap file now, or is that file read once only?

> [...]
> Unfortunately, we are weak at account centralization :-( l10n.gnome.org
> is not connected on any other GNOME accounts directory.
> If you want to set a password for your account, just ask from
> http://l10n.gnome.org/password_reset/

Thanks, will do, if fixing the .doap file does not suffice.

Kind regards,

kernel concepts GmbH       Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48
D-57072 Siegen
http://www.kernelconcepts.de/