Re: [evolution-kolab] Porting and translating the plugin

Hi again,

Am Mittwoch 25 Januar 2012, um 13:52:14 schrieb Claude Paroz:
> [...]
> Here it is:
> http://l10n.gnome.org/module/evolution-kolab/

I've noticed one thing: the project website link for evo-kolab
at l10n.gnome.org is the old SourceForge one, while the project
primary website is now at https://live.gnome.org/Evolution/Kolab

While I would just go ahead and fix that myself, I just found that
l10n.gnome.org account seems to be different from the ones I already
have at gnome.org (git, wiki). How will this be handled?

Kind regards,

kernel concepts GmbH       Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48
D-57072 Siegen
http://www.kernelconcepts.de/