Re: How to mark Docbook sentences as not translatable

Hi Pierre,

Am 17.01.2012 20:25, schrieb Pierre Wieser:
> Hi all,
>
> Well, all is in the subject :)
>
> The user's manual of NACT application is written with Docbook.
> Translators make their best efforts to translate the manual
> efficiently, but the need has arisen to mark some phrases as "not
> translatable".
>
> How should I do this ?
>
> Some Google search only directed me to ITS [1], but I am not sure if
> this extension is managed by Gnome translation toolchain ?

Yes, it is managed by the Gnome toolchain, but for the time being it is
not widely used yet, only in some Mallard-based docs. Have a look in [1]
to get an impression how it is implemented.

Cheers,
Mario

[1] http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-user-docs/tree/