Re: Cleaning up https://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject

There are some interesting ideas that could be useful to implement in gTranslator (since, at this momment, it can be considered the official translation tool for GNOME).

If gTranslator's team agree, we could celan and update this section wih ideas an proposals to improve gTranslator.

My first idea would be integrate gtxml (from pyg3t package) with gTranslator, so it could be easy to check if all tags in a po file are ok.

Cheers

2012/2/19 Gil Forcada <gforcada gnome org>
El dg 19 de 02 de 2012 a les 15:04 +0200, en/na Luc Pionchon va
escriure:

> On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 14:22, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
>         On Sat, 2012-01-14 at 21:47 +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:
>         > Hi,
>         >
>         > I'd like to clean up the frontpage of the wiki at
>         > https://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject , as I like
>         > https://live.gnome.org/DocumentationProject .
>         >
>         > I made this a Google Code-In task and a proposal by Ivaylo
>         Kalinov
>         > Markov is available at
>         >
>         http://www.google-melange.com/gci/task/view/google/gci2011/7132209
>

>         I have set this up now with a few tweaks.
>         Thanks to Ivaylo Kalinov Markov for the great work!
> Ideas for a new GTK+ translation tool is rather outdated and would fit
> better in the archives. Does anybody work in this direction?

Last edit is from 2008, so yes, it could be either archived/removed or
we could ask the Gtranslator team if they want it.

Gil Forcada

[ca] guifi.net - una xarxa lliure que no para de créixer
bloc: http://gil.badall.net
planet: http://planet.guifi.net