Re: Cleaning up https://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject

El dg 19 de 02 de 2012 a les 15:04 +0200, en/na Luc Pionchon va
escriure:

> On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 14:22, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
>         On Sat, 2012-01-14 at 21:47 +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:
>         > Hi,
>         >
>         > I'd like to clean up the frontpage of the wiki at
>         > https://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject , as I like
>         > https://live.gnome.org/DocumentationProject .
>         >
>         > I made this a Google Code-In task and a proposal by Ivaylo
>         Kalinov
>         > Markov is available at
>         >
>         http://www.google-melange.com/gci/task/view/google/gci2011/7132209
>

>         I have set this up now with a few tweaks.
>         Thanks to Ivaylo Kalinov Markov for the great work!
> Ideas for a new GTK+ translation tool is rather outdated and would fit
> better in the archives. Does anybody work in this direction?

Last edit is from 2008, so yes, it could be either archived/removed or
we could ask the Gtranslator team if they want it.

Gil Forcada

[ca] guifi.net - una xarxa lliure que no para de créixer
bloc: http://gil.badall.net
planet: http://planet.guifi.net