Re: Translation of GNOME website

Sent to Damned Lies doesn't mean sent to git repository[1]. Also sent
to git repository doesn't mean automatically made available to the
public.

I think a good summary of the workflow would be: send translation >
push translation to the git repository > maintainer compiles > the
newly compiled module goes public by maintainer (or someone else -
don't know).

The good news is that you always can download the latest source [2],
copy your translation to it, compile the source code yourself and
verify your translations.

[1] http://git.gnome.org/browse/
[2] git clone git://git.gnome.org/MODULENAME (where MODULENAME is the
name you see in the link above [1]

Cheers,

Rafael Ferreira