Re: Translation of GNOME website

El dc 26 de 12 de 2012 a les 20:27 +0100, en/na Dušan Kazik va escriure:
> Hi!
> I have translated and commited slovak translation of GNOME website, but
> when i open it, it is always in english language? Can you help mi with
> this problem?
>

> Best Regards
> Dušan Kazik
> Member of slovak translation team

Hi!

Good question actually, there should be a mechanism on the website to
pull translations from git and show them when browsing www.gnome.org,
maybe this has to be triggered manually, no idea.

Anyone can shed some light on this?

Gil Forcada

[ca] guifi.net - una xarxa lliure que no para de créixer
bloc: http://gil.badall.net
planet: http://planet.guifi.net