Re: I want to become translation coordinator for Bosnian.

Dear Samir,

Improvements in GNOME coverage would be most welcome.  The OS for the
One Laptop Per Child XO laptop by Sugar Labs uses a lot of GNOME
packages.

If your team has any spare time, contributions to translating Sugar or
any of the other packages we host for our upstreams/downstreams into
Bosnian would be welcome.

http://translate.sugarlabs.org/bs/

BTW, you can run Sugar on nearly any computer, it does not require an
OLPC XO laptop.

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Downloads

If you post a request on our L10n coordination list, I will be happy
to grant Bosnian language admin privs to you.

Warmest Regards,

cjl
Sugar Labs Translation Team Corrdinator