Re: Gtranslator FAQ

Hi Radina!

Tomorrow, we should fix the validation errors, and I will make the Makefile.am and do a "docs-team" review.

See you tomorrow,

T.

On 15 August 2012 01:09, Radina Matic <radina matic gmail com> wrote:
Hi everybody,

I prepared the user documentation for Gtranslator in Mallard as part of my GOPW internship, and it would be really helpful if anyone from your group
could review the files on git.gnome.org and give me some feedback.

FAQ section is a bit thin for now, so if you have suggestions, or can remember some good questions that have been asked often on your list, I'll gladly include them... :)

Cheers,
Radina Matic

--
Tiffany Antopolski