Re: Server error in DL

Just a question about the URL... is it possible to keep the old one?

Renaming it to mahjongg2 makes the PO file to be mahjongg2.master.po, and it breaks my script to automatically upload PO to into git. I know it may be a stupid request but, if possible, I'd like to keep the old URL.

Thanks!

2012/8/2 Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net>
Le lundi 30 juillet 2012 à 17:14 +0200, Daniel Mustieles García a
écrit :
> Hi Claude,
>
> I've tried to visit the following page:
>

> http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/gnome-games/master/mahjongg/es
>
> But I get a server error (500). Cand I do something to help you to fix
> it?
>
> Many thanks for your help

Just fixed the mahjongg error. The problem was someone added a second
"mahjongg" help domain with the renamed path (/mahjongg is
now /gnome-mahjongg). I've renamed one of the domain (visible in the URL
for the master branch) to mahjongg2.

It's better to write to gnome-i18n, as I'm not always available.

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net