Re: Server error in DL

Le lundi 30 juillet 2012 à 17:14 +0200, Daniel Mustieles García a
écrit :
> Hi Claude,
>
> I've tried to visit the following page:
>

> http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/gnome-games/master/mahjongg/es
>
> But I get a server error (500). Cand I do something to help you to fix
> it?
>
> Many thanks for your help

Just fixed the mahjongg error. The problem was someone added a second
"mahjongg" help domain with the renamed path (/mahjongg is
now /gnome-mahjongg). I've renamed one of the domain (visible in the URL
for the master branch) to mahjongg2.

It's better to write to gnome-i18n, as I'm not always available.

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net