Re: Translating udisks

W dniu 27 kwietnia 2012 17:27 użytkownik David Zeuthen
<zeuthen gmail com> napisał:
> The Disks application (pre-3.4 is was called Palimpsest / Disk
> Utility) and parts of GVfs relies on a some translated strings from
> the udisks project. Since udisks is hosted on freedesktop.org (which
> lacks the good i18n infrastructure of GNOME), I've been using
> Transifex, see
>
>  https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/udisks/
>
> However since I added it in January, no translations has been added
> ... in stark contrast to GNOME i18n where translations are added all
> the time...

It would help if you could outsource translation teams to
freedesktop.org project in Transifex, instead of using your own, only
for udisks.

https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/freedesktop/

Also, afair it wasn't announced here, which might explain lack of translations.

--
Piotr Drąg
http://raven.fedorapeople.org/