Translating udisks

Hey,

The Disks application (pre-3.4 is was called Palimpsest / Disk
Utility) and parts of GVfs relies on a some translated strings from
the udisks project. Since udisks is hosted on freedesktop.org (which
lacks the good i18n infrastructure of GNOME), I've been using
Transifex, see

 https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/udisks/

However since I added it in January, no translations has been added
... in stark contrast to GNOME i18n where translations are added all
the time...

I was wondering if there is a way I can get udisks translated using
GNOME infrastructure?

Thanks,
David