Re: Gtranslator Hackfest

El 6 de abril de 2012 14:00, Gil Forcada <gforcada gnome org> escribió:
El dv 06 de 04 de 2012 a les 11:48 +0200, en/na Daniel Mustieles García
va escriure:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I'm organizing a Hackfest for Gtranslator, to fix several bugs and try
> to add new features to it.

Great idea!

> It will be a remote event, coordinated by IRC, and everybody is
> welcome. I've created a page in the wiki with all the information
> about it, including a bugs list, so developers can easily access to
> this information:
>
> http://live.gnome.org/gtranslator/Hackfest2012/en (remove «/en» to get
> the Spanish version)

This should be the other way around: default to English /es to Spanish.
It's live.gnome.org the content is supposed to be in English.

Done. Thanks!

> If you want to participate sending patches or testing them, you are
> welcome. Of course, if you consider a bug must be included in the
> list, feel free to tell us about it.

I will, I do have some ideas, and hopefully some time to invest on them!

Great. If you want to file a new bug, do it and add the URL to the wiki :)

> Together, we can improve and boost up this great translation tool.

Sure!

Cheers,

> Best regards

Gil Forcada

[ca] guifi.net - una xarxa lliure que no para de créixer
bloc: http://gil.badall.net
planet: http://planet.guifi.net