Gtranslator Hackfest

Hi everybody,

I'm organizing a Hackfest for Gtranslator, to fix several bugs and try to add new features to it.

It will be a remote event, coordinated by IRC, and everybody is welcome. I've created a page in the wiki with all the information about it, including a bugs list, so developers can easily access to this information:

http://live.gnome.org/gtranslator/Hackfest2012/en (remove «/en» to get the Spanish version)

If you want to participate sending patches or testing them, you are welcome. Of course, if you consider a bug must be included in the list, feel free to tell us about it.

Together, we can improve and boost up this great translation tool.

Best regards