Re: 3.2 Release Notes Available for Translation

This doesn't look like an error to me. The <ulink> doesn't print any text, just starts a link. If you look on the release notes in English, it's printed as "Broadway, which renders in a browser by using websockets, has been improved".

Seán de Búrca

Ar 28.09.11 06:48, scríobh Kenneth Nielsen:
I found a small error in the release notes, perhaps this can be fixed in the "english" translations:

#: C/rndevelopers.xml:102(para)
msgid ""
"The HTML backend <application>Broadway</application>, which renders in a "
"browser by using websockets, <ulink url="" class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="http://blogs.gnome.org/">"http://blogs.gnome.org/"
"alexl/2011/03/15/gtk-html-backend-update/\">has been improved</ulink> but is "
"still experimental. This potentially allows you to either run your own apps "
"on your server and access it from anywhere, or to put it on a public server "
"that spawns a new instance of the application for every user. Note that this "
"requires compiling GTK+ with <varname>--enable-x11-backend --enable-broadway-"

there is missing a space before has in "<ulink url="" class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="http://blogs.gnome.org/">"http://blogs.gnome.org/"
"alexl/2011/03/15/gtk-html-backend-update/\">has"

Regards Kenneth

PS: BTW Thanks Andre for running a tight ship (timely availability and few changes) with the release notes.