Re: aisleriot 3.2 branch not on l10n.g.o
- From: Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net>
- To: Christian Persch <chpe gnome org>
- Cc: GNOME Internationalisation List <gnome-i18n gnome org>
- Subject: Re: aisleriot 3.2 branch not on l10n.g.o
- Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 21:55:02 +0200
Le dimanche 18 septembre 2011 à 16:05 +0200, Christian Persch a écrit :
> Aisleriot has already branched for 3.2, and the branching automatically
> sent a note to firstname.lastname@example.org. However I noticed that
> http://l10n.gnome.org/module/aisleriot/ still doesn't show that branch.
> Can this be fixed please?
That's because for modules not in core GNOME release sets, we usually
only track master, unless the maintainer explicitely tell us to also
track a stable branch. Nothing it automatic.
Now I see aisleriot is mentionned in the "meta-gnome-apps-tested" meta
module of jhbuild, which we generally use as a reference. So unless
someone opposes, I will re-add it to the main GNOME release set.
What would be a desktop environment without card games!!
] [Thread Prev