Filtering schema messages

Hi,
we have 'reduced' translation files available for some modules in Damned
Lies; it's really a major progress in the right direction. At the same
time, some modules still have schema messages unfiltered, or don't have
reduced file version at all though lots of schema messages in there. I
suppose there is some kind of 'default filtering pattern' based on
filenames, and it doesn't apply to all the messages.

Is there a way to extend this filter with custom ones, separate for each
module? I would like to spend some time filtering such messages from
translation files to get more accurate 'reduced' stats for GNOME
releases. If only I have a way to send custom filtering patterns to be
committed...

/Ihar