Re: There is already a non-responsive coordinator

Hi Ali;

> i need to register in gnome-translator team(persian)
> but it is some days which the coordinator do not answer me to register

You don't need my approval to register on gnome, it's open for anyone.
And also you don't need my approval to join on Persian team either.
http://l10n.gnome.org/register/

> i also have been sent a .po translated file to him
> but he had not yet answerde me!!!!!

I just saw your mails in my Spam folder. Sorry it wasn't my fault. You
need to first login to your account and use the site to translation
files. This way I'll notify sooner.

> and additionally the persian team translation page has been disabeld and does not work!!!!!!

I've been most and probably only active user on Persian team. But
while there is no other activity on the site I prefer to save my time
and just push the translations directly. Anyhow, the page is active.

> please solve this problem
> i like to work actively  on tranlating gnome team.

That's really good and we need it. Just make your account and start
reserving modules for translation, I'll review and push them ASAP.

      Arash