New team, problem logging in

I'm interested in helping with the translation of Gnome for my own language
Irish (ga).  There's already a team for Irish.

I'd also like to start a team for the Ojibwe language (oj).
I'm in touch with a speaker who is interested in translating a few programs.

My issue is that I'm having difficulty logging into l10n.gnome.org
with an OpenID.
It let me register (username kscanne) and appeared to accept
my OpenID.  But when I logged in it came back with an error:
"OpenID failed Unknown user"

Could someone reset my account and I'll just log in with a password?
Resetting password through the login page didn't work either.

Kevin