Re: Hi

Hi Burhan,

It is nice to hear that you love GNOME just like everyone else do. :)
More contributors are always welcome as every string translated makes
a difference.

Please don't hesitate to write to the gnome-turk mailing list
(gnome-turk gnome org) or directly to me (muhammet k gmail com) in
case you have any questions or just to say hi. :)

--
Kind regards,
Muhammet Kara