Hi

-----Original Message-----
From: "Burhan Teoman" <bbteoman gmail com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 05:45:37
To: <gnome-i18n-request gnome org>

Hi everyone!

I installed Gnome 3.2 just after I installed new ubuntu. To be honest It is the most amazing desktop experience since the release of Windows 98 for me. I feel a fresh computing experience everytime I boot my pc now.
So here I am to be a part of Gnome.

I'm Burhan from Turkey and I'm a native Turkish speaker. I study English Language and Literature at the moment and this is my last year in college.  I've also contributed various opensource translations in launchpad so I hope have what it takes to be a part of your team.

Hope to hear from you all!
Sincerely.
Burhan Teoman