Re: Damned Lies translation

On 11/11/2011 09:33 PM, Claude Paroz wrote:
> Le vendredi 11 novembre 2011 à 20:37 +0300, Ihar Hrachyshka a écrit :
>> Hi,
>> how often are Damned Lies translations updated? One of Belarusian
>> translator added/updated its translation recently (about 2 weeks ago),
>> but still we have no Belarusian option in language selection list.
>> /Ihar
>
> I generally update translations when there are 4-5 new updates.
> However, for languages not in Django itself [1], it is necessary to add
> a reference in the settings file [2].
>
> [1] https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/django/
> [2] http://git.gnome.org/browse/damned-lies/tree/settings.py#n50
>
> Claude

Hi,
I've added Belarusian translation, everything is fine now. The only
problem is that for some reason we have 'bem' (Bemba) translation
suggested for the user. For German UI, it suggests German team, same for
France. I think it's somehow related to ISO codes messed (be for
Belarusian, bem for Bemba).
Any ideas on how to fix it?
/Ihar