Re: Burmese Translations Commit Request

On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 4:02 PM, Gil Forcada <gforcada gnome org> wrote:
> El dl 14 de 11 de 2011 a les 22:34 +0700, en/na Theppitak
> Karoonboonyanan va escriure:
>> On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 3:23 PM, Theppitak Karoonboonyanan
>> <thep linux thai net> wrote:
>> >
>> > AFAIK, GNOME 2.x is no longer maintained nor released. Are you sure
>> > you want to commit to the dead branch? Please consider working on 3.2
>> > as well, anyway.
>>
>> I've committed your translation to gnome-2-32, gnome-3-2 and master
>> branches for eog [1]. If it's OK, I'll continue doing for the rest.
>>
>>   [1] http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/eog/gnome-2-32/po/my
>>
>> Regards,
>
> It is also used on OLPC (or at least is on that release set
> evince-2-32).
>
> I pushed evince and I'm going to continue pushing them if no one beats
> me before :)
>
> Cheers,
>
> --
> Gil Forcada

Thank you.  I can confirm that eog 2.32 (and evince 2,32)  are still
in use in the latest OLPC builds for the XO-1.

eog-2.32.0-3.fc14.i686
evince-2.32.0-4.fc14.i686
evince-djvu-2.32.0-4.fc14.i686
evince-libs-2.32.0-4.fc14.i686

http://download.laptop.org/xo-1/os/official/latest/os883.packages.txt

Progress is being made in moving forward to re-basing on newer Fedora
versions, but we've got a substantial installed base (about 1 million
laptops) that are still based of f14 and earlier).  As build baselines
change, I will maintain the OLPC release set accordingly.

cjl
Sugar Labs Translation Team Coordinator