Re: Burmese Translations Commit Request

El dl 14 de 11 de 2011 a les 22:34 +0700, en/na Theppitak
Karoonboonyanan va escriure:
> On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 3:23 PM, Theppitak Karoonboonyanan
> <thep linux thai net> wrote:
> > On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 9:58 AM, Thura Hlaing <trhura gmail com> wrote:
> >> Hello guys, I  have already uploaded Burmese translations of several gnome
> >> 2.32 modules in gnome l10n site.
> >> Could someone commit those translations? Thanks in advance ...
> >
> > AFAIK, GNOME 2.x is no longer maintained nor released. Are you sure
> > you want to commit to the dead branch? Please consider working on 3.2
> > as well, anyway.
>
> I've committed your translation to gnome-2-32, gnome-3-2 and master
> branches for eog [1]. If it's OK, I'll continue doing for the rest.
>
>   [1] http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/eog/gnome-2-32/po/my
>
> Regards,

It is also used on OLPC (or at least is on that release set
evince-2-32).

I pushed evince and I'm going to continue pushing them if no one beats
me before :)

Gil Forcada

[ca] guifi.net - una xarxa lliure que no para de créixer
bloc: http://gil.badall.net
planet: http://planet.guifi.net