Re: [PiTiVi] ANNOUNCE: PiTiVi 0.13.9.90 pre-release

Le mercredi 25 mai 2011 à 14:21 -0400, Thibault Saunier a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> The whole PiTiVi team is pleased to announce a pre-release of the PiTiVi
> video editor.

What about the missing file in POTFILES.in (see
http://l10n.gnome.org/module/pitivi/)?

I have also noted several bugs or non-optimal translations:
* missing ngettext in /pitivi/ui/sourcelist.py (l.654ss)
* several unneeded markup in some strings (pitivi/ui/sourcelist.py:241,
pitivi/ui/timelinecontrols.py:13/15/17)
* unneeded numbers to translate (pitivi/ui/common.py:156ss)

Do you want to fix them for this release? Just tell me if you need
patches, because I remember having done i18n patches for Pitivi rotting
in bugzilla...

Cheers,

Claude
--