Re: gnome-i18n Digest, Vol 85, Issue 22

    Praveen those translations are committed. Please don't send the
files directly to mailing list!
And we have our team mailing list, feel free to seek help over there
first. Better don't start discussion in the
gnome-i18n mailing list unless and until it is worth to do that. While
weekends if process get delayed don't panic.

Sorry for the inconvienience caused by me. I dont even think about this, It becomes an issue here.Actually i seeked for help in commiting my workflow to git. But it turns into an issue. My apologies to all.

Praveen Illa.