Re: Help: Help to commit translations

On 05/23/2011 04:00 PM, ప్రవీణ్ wrote:
Please do not send po files directly on this list. Instead, follow the
usual workflow to upload your translation to l10n.gnome.org, so your
coordinator has a chance to review and commit the file.

Hi,

Ok, but i have already contacted our coordinator he told that he was currently damn busy thatswhy im asked for help in i18n list.Generally i used to mail workflow to our coordiantor.

    Praveen those translations are committed. Please don't send the files directly to mailing list!
And we have our team mailing list, feel free to seek help over there first. Better don't start discussion in the
gnome-i18n mailing list unless and until it is worth to do that. While weekends if process get delayed don't panic.

Praveen Illa.