Re: String freeze for frogr 0.5

Hi again,

On Mon, 2011-05-02 at 23:09 +0200, Mario Sanchez Prada wrote:
> [...]
> I'm planning to release frogr 0.5 in two-three weeks time (max deadline
> 28th of May, but it could happen earlier) so it would be nice to get the
> translations updated by then.

Just a quick mail to say that I'm planning on releasing frogr 0.5 on
Friday this week so now letting you know in case you want (and can) to
update the very few translations that are not finished yet.

Of course, I understand translation teams have a lot of work to do so
please do not take this as a demand, just like a "humble ping" to help
you reach the deadline in case it helps.

Anyway, the truth is that at the moment the stats are already really
good (so I'd already be more than happy releasing right now), with 9
translations 100% finished, 5 more around 85% and 1 on 78%, which I
consider as "almost complete", and then we have just two other
translations at 57% and 32% that would be those needing more love for
the upcoming release.

Thanks a lot for your work translating frogr. I still can hardly believe
is already translated to so many languages!

Mario