String freeze for frogr 0.5

Hi,

Now announcing, at least that the feature & string freezes for frogr [1]
0.5 are officially starting right now, so it's safe from now on to
update the already existing translations, as well as to add as many
others as the translation teams find interesting to add.

By the way, sorry to all translators that were these last days trying to
keep the files updated while I was continuously changing them last week,
it was not my intention to bother anyone, so excuse me for the "moving
target" thing :-)

Get the latest PO files at:
http://git.gnome.org/cgit/frogr/tree/po

And their current status status at:
http://l10n.gnome.org/module/frogr

I'm planning to release frogr 0.5 in two-three weeks time (max deadline
28th of May, but it could happen earlier) so it would be nice to get the
translations updated by then.

>From my side, and of course besides other duties, I'll concentrate in
bugfixing and stabilization tasks only during these weeks.

Thanks a lot!
Mario

[1] http://live.gnome.org/Frogr