Re: Translating gnome-help

On Sat, May 21, 2011 at 2:39 AM, Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net> wrote:
> You can now get proper pot/po files to start translating the 3.2
> version, even if the doc team is probably working hard to update it
> during the dev cycle.
>
> http://l10n.gnome.org/module/gnome-user-docs/

I don't know which product to report to, so I ask here instead.
Comments in .page files are also put in po templates. Should they not
be there (and translation teams not wasting time translating them)?
It's probably xml2po, or mallard, I don't know..

> The image handling is still broken and definitely on my todo list...

http://library.gnome.org/users/gnome-help/nightly also does not work.
Not that I push any more work on your todo list :P
--
Duy